Dandelion oil is an ideal natural anti-wrinkle option, very useful in addition to relieving various skin conditions. Find out how to do it at home easily. The dandelion is a plant scientifically known under the name Taraxacum officinale. It is also known by other names, such as Common Dandelion or bitter chicory. It is a species of plant with flower, belonging to the family Compositae, whose collection is realized during the summer months when its content in bitter principles is much greater. Regarding the uses of dandelion, it is a plant with recognized virtues both diuretic and depurative. It is ideal for the care and natural purification of the liver, especially useful in case of fatty liver and lazy liver.
On the other hand, it is also suitable in case of gastric hypoacidity, constipation, relieving heavy digestions because it stimulates the secretion of digestive organs. In fact, in relation to its uses, it is popular the cure of the dandelion, ideal to purify and to detoxify our organism. In addition, it is a beneficial plant in turn for digestion, thanks to it stimulates the secretion of the digestive organs, thanks to which it is able to increase 2 to 4 times the secretion of bile.
What are the benefits of dandelion oil?
The main use of dandelion oil is for wrinkles, because of thanks to its different active ingredients, it becomes a wonderful natural option to apply to the skin, helping to soften, nourish and moisturize easily and easily. In fact, applied on the skin is highly recommended when treating skin conditions, as for example is the case of boils and eczema.
You may also like to read: 5 Natural antidepressants plants
On the other hand, it is a refreshing option very useful not only to improve the appearance of wrinkles. It is also useful to apply it to a massage, thanks to its relaxing qualities.
2 Dandelion Oil Recipes
How to Make Dandelion Oil
- 5 fresh leaves of dandelion
- 6 tablespoons almond oil
- Wash the leaves well.
- Pick and cut the leaves well.
- In a small saucepan put the almond oil and the chopped dandelion leaves.
- Cook over low heat.
- Let boil 10 minutes.
- After this time turn off the fire, cover and let stand for 1 hour.
You can apply this oil on the skin, leaving 5 minutes to act. Finally, remove with warm water.
Dandelion oil for wrinkles
- 5 leaves of dandelion
- 5 tablespoons castor oil
- Wash the leaves thoroughly and prickly.
- Put the 5 tablespoons of castor oil in a saucepan, the dandelion leaves, and heat to simmer.
- Let it boil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- After this time, remove from the heat, cover and leave to rest for 3 hours.
How to Use Dandelion Oil:
It is as simple as applying the home remedy on the skin of the face, leaving it to act for 15 minutes. After this time, wash the skin with warm water. It is advisable to fresh the face with an astringent cream.
What are the contraindications of dandelion oil?
Consumption of dandelion is not advised in the following cases:
- Stones in the gallbladder (calculations in the gallbladder): is a plant with a cholagogues effect; That is, it stimulates the gallbladder by increasing the production of bile naturally.
- Stones in the kidney (kidney stones): for their content in oxalates.
- Heartburn: Increased gastric juices.
- Stomach ulcer.
- Drug consumption: especially lithium and potassium medicines.